Cozumel makes the perfect place for a relaxing, memorable vacation. It has been called the soul of the Caribbean and is home to the next largest coral reef in the world, rendering it a scuba diver’s dream.
Breathtaking, clear blue waters with visibility of more than 200 feet provide the perfect backdrop for over 100 scuba and snorkeling dive sites. Visit Cozumel for a taste of Mexican culture in one of the world’s most beautiful and serene environments.
Visiting the beautiful island of Cozumel can be fully enjoyed for much less than you might think. Here are a few techniques for getting a great deal on your Cozumel vacation:
1. Travel when rates are lowest. Prices will be cheaper in the off-season for from airfare to lodging. For Cozumel, the best costs are between December and March, and particularly the week of Christmas and the week of New Year’s Day. Rates during those holiday weeks are often more than twice around the lower season rates. You will discover the best rates from April to mid December, so make an effort to plan your vacation accordingly.
2. Consider an all-inclusive cruise package. Cruise ships stop at Cozumel three times per week giving you the opportunity to mix a cruise vacation with a trip to Cozumel. You are able to handle all the reservations online, even employing the assistance of a vacation agent, who are able to be helpful in pointing you toward the best deals for the money.
3. Check for Cozumel resorts offering a deal deal. Resort packages are growing in popularity because tourists like the thought of paying a set rate for their room, food, drinks, and some deals will include local events or entertainment or even airfare. Some areas, such as for example nearby Cancun, keep the tourists coming consistently through the off-season by offering all-inclusive packages.
4. Explore by yourself, as opposed to booking tours or excursions. Cozumel is just a small island, roughly 30 miles long, 10 miles wide and flat, so it’s easy to get around, either on foot, by Cozumel Cruise Excursions cab, or by renting a car or scooter. You can rent a scooter for around $25 for the entire day or get yourself a VW convertible, which is good for island exploring, for approximately $45.
5. Log off the beaten path for eating and shopping. Do some homework before you obtain there. The net will offer you reviews from people who have been already there, as well as forums and other venues where you could ask questions and get ideas for great food at the most effective prices.